The Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter is a fully functional web-based system. It is built on the CodeIgniter Web Framework and uses PHP as its programming language. PHP CodeIgniter is a PHP framework that allows you to create web applications. This Employee Attendance Management System It comes with a number of features that allow users to keep track of their employees’ attendance. This Employee Attendance System In PHP Codeigniter is useful for learning new skills and practicing web application development. This system is quite useful, and the concept and logic of the project are simple to grasp. The source code is open source and free to use. Simply scroll down and click the download option.
Table of contents
- Watch the whole video to see how to run the Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter, from start to finish!
- Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter : Project Output
- What is Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter?
- Importance Of Employee Attendance Management System?
- Benefits Of Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter
- About the Project : Employee Attendance System In PHP Codeigniter With Source Code
- Weekends and Shifts for Employees
- Administration Panel
- Accounts and Attendance Reports for Employees
- Project Details and Technology : Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter
- Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter : Steps on how to run the project
- Downloadable Source Code Here!
- Related Articles
Watch the whole video to see how to run the Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter, from start to finish!
Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter : Project Output
What is Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter?
The Employee Attendance Management System Using Codeigniter helps you keep track of how many hours your employees work for you each week or each month. It is the way you keep track of how long your employees work and how long they take off. It is true. An accurate attendance and time tracking system helps you save time and effort when you figure out how many hours your employees work.
Importance Of Employee Attendance Management System?
This Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter Free Download It helps the HR department see who is working and when. An employee attendance management system lets them know this. There is a good chance that you only pay your employees for the amount of time they work. People who work for a company can use an attendance system to see how much money they spend on labor. It is a must for the HR department to have it.
Benefits Of Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter
- Most Trusted Accuracy – A manual system was used in the past to keep track of how many hours employees worked. In the long run, this led to a lot of problems and mistakes. For example, some employees didn’t put in their time, and at other times, they tried to cheat the system by putting in a lot of time. Automated attendance systems have solved these kinds of problems and are known for their reliability and accuracy when it comes to keeping track of time. People who work for you can’t mess with the system because they collect and record data in real time. It’s also possible for your workers to come in early and stay late, and the modern systems will let you know about it.
- Productivity Increases – Calculating the pay for each employee can be quite time consuming and tiresome if you collect and manage the attendance information of your employees manually. Manual processes are also prone to errors, which might result in payroll mistakes. You may save a lot of time and work by using an automatic attendance management system to keep track of your staff. You can put this time saved to better use by focusing on your business and increasing its production.
- Savings – A paper-based method, as previously indicated, might lead to erroneous time reporting by your staff. However, this can be avoided by implementing a high-quality attendance monitoring system. The program minimizes tardiness and absenteeism dramatically, allowing you to save a large amount of money that would otherwise be wasted due to payroll problems and fraud. In fact, firms that use an attendance management system save a lot of money per employee each year. Furthermore, adopting an automatic attendance management system reduces the possibility of human errors, which is one of the leading causes of financial losses for organizations and businesses.
About the Project : Employee Attendance System In PHP Codeigniter With Source Code
Weekends and Shifts for Employees
The entire system adheres to weekend day restrictions as well as shift timings. As a result, consumers should double-check the times and the day. The system, in other words, does not allow users to check in on weekends. Furthermore, the employee user is only allowed to check in once each day. The system will not enable multiple attendance on the same day. Furthermore, each employee has their own shift schedule. As a result, the employee must check into the system at the appropriate times. Otherwise, the attendance will be marked as late by the system. Aside from that, an employee can only look at their own personal profiles.
When it comes to the admin panel, an admin has complete access to the system. The administrator is responsible for all aspects of management. An administrator has authority over departments, shifts, locations, and employees. The user must supply their respective names in order to add a new department and location record. Similarly, the user must enter information such as shift start and end timings. Following the management of these areas, the administrator must also add personnel records. Employee records include information such as name, address, photo, shift times, department, date of birth, and joining date.
Accounts and Attendance Reports for Employees
Employees will not be able to sign into the system after creating a user account. It also necessitates some further adjustments. After creating a user, the administrator must create a new password for his or her employee account. The usernames are based on the departments in which they work. An administrator, on the other hand, has access to all departmental attendance reports. For this, the administrator must choose certain dates and department names. Attendance date, employee name, shift, check-in and out, notes, and in-out status are all included in the reports. The administrator can easily generate and print a report from this page. Furthermore, the system’s highlights, such as total employees per shift, department personnel, and more, can be listed by the administrator.
Project Details and Technology : Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter
|Project Name:||Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter|
|Abstract :||This Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter is valuable to IT students who are acquiring new skills and require this type of project for their school, As well as for businesses that have lots of employees, this system can be one of the solutions to the problem.|
|Language/s Used:||PHP (Codeigniter Framework)|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.4|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
|Developer:||Glenn Magada Azuelo|
This Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter also includes a downloadable Source Code; simply locate and click the downloadable Button below to begin downloading.
To start executing this Project In PHP With Source Code make sure that you have a sublime or any platform of PHP and MySQL installed in your computer.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter : Steps on how to run the project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Steps on how to run the project Employee Attendance Management System In Codeigniter
- Step 1: Download Source Code
First, find the downloadable source code below and click to start downloading the source code file.
- Step 2: Extract File
Next, after finished to download the file, go to file location and right click the file and click.
- Step 3: Copy Project Folder
Next, copy the project folder and paste it to C:\xampp\htdocs.
- Step 4: Open Xampp
Next, open Xampp and start the Apache and MySQL.
- Step 5 : Create Database
Next, click any browser and type to the URL localhost/phpmyadmin and create database.
- Step 6: Import Database
Next, click the created database and click import to the right tab and click choose file and import the sql file inside the download folder.
- Step 7 : Execute Project
Final, type to the URL localhost/attendanceci/
Downloadable Source Code Here!
As a result, this System is a fundamental project for all starting and intermediate PHP users interested in learning more about PHP web applications. Finally, the complete PHP (Codeigniter Framework) project is an absolute project with open source code, and it is a good approach for users to learn more about it.
I hope that this Project With Source Code Using PHP (Codeigniter Framework) and MySQL will assist you in finding what you are searching for, and that you will learn something helpful from it for future projects.
- Employee Management System Project In Codeigniter With Source Code
- ER Diagram for Employee Management System and Database
- Use Case Diagram for Employee Management System
- Simple Attendance Management System in PHP with Source Code
- Attendance Management System Project In Java With Source Code
- Employee Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Real-Time Student Attendance Management System Project In Python OpenCV With Source Code
- Attendance Management System Django With Source Code
- Employee Management System Project in PHP With Source Code
- Employee Record Management System Project in C with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Employee Attendance System In PHP Codeigniter With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.