The Employee Management System In Laravel is a fully functional web-based system. It is built on the Laravel Web Framework and uses PHP as its programming language. Laravel is a PHP framework that allows you to create web applications. This Employee Management System has a lot of features that can help IT students with school projects or assignments, as well as organizations, businesses, and companies that are struggling with employee management. This Employee Management System Project In Laravel is useful for learning new skills and practicing web application development. This system is quite useful, and the concept and logic of the project are simple to grasp. The source code is open source and free to use. Simply scroll down and click the download option.
Watch the whole video to see how to run the Employee Management System In Laravel, from start to finish!
Employee Management System In Laravel : Project Output
What Is Employee Management System In Laravel?
The Employee Management System Using Laravel is a piece of software that helps your workers do their best every day to help your company achieve its goals. It helps direct and manage the work of employees in the right way. It also stores and manages your employees’ personal information and other information related to work in a safe way.
Importance Of Employee Management System?
This Employee Management System In Laravel is important because it helps make a place where employees and managers can talk to each other and work together to reach company goals. When employees and managers get along well, they work better, more efficient, have less conflict, and stay with the company longer.
Benefits Of Employee Management System In Laravel
- HR procedures that are simple and effective – Manual data entry can be considerably reduced with an employee management system. Instead of wasting time on HR-related emails, spreadsheets, and phone conversations, your HR team and employees will be able to focus on vital tasks. Through the application, all personnel management operations, from recruitment to offboarding, can be easily automated, streamlined, and recorded. Employees, for example, can use the system to record their attendance and request leave, and the same information can be gathered, saved, and utilized for payroll calculations later. Employees can also use the system to ask questions, submit requests, and check the progress of their time and attendance, and HR departments can assign agents to handle the requests. HR managers can also use the system to generate and allocate shifts to staff, as well as automate shift rotations.
- Remote workers are supported – One of the most important features of the employee management system is that it allows employees to work from anywhere at any time. Employees can use the employee self-service portal to do specific HR duties without having to constantly coordinate with their HR staff. They can use the portal to complete onboarding, mark attendance, apply for leave, complete training needs, submit requests, and access business documents. This technology allows HR teams to easily disseminate significant announcements. Employees may track the amount of time they spend on each project, keeping supervisors and teams on the same page regardless of where they work. Managers can use goals, KRAs, and competencies to conduct performance evaluations and provide feedback through the system.
- Employee data that is secure and centralized – You deal with a huge amount of data as an HR professional. Some of this information is sensitive, so it’s critical to handle it properly to prevent compliance problems and penalties. Other information must be documented at every step to guarantee that regional and national labor rules are followed. Every piece of data linked with your HR activities is centralized and documented automatically in the platform using an employee management system. Because all data is immediately available and accessible from anywhere, your firm will be ready for an HR audit at any time. Only those with the proper access level are allowed to handle the data, according to the user access control settings. This keeps information out of the wrong hands.
About the Project : Employee Management System In Laravel With Source Code
Project Details and Technology : Employee Management System In Laravel
|Project Name:||Employee Management System In Laravel|
|Abstract :||This Employee Management System In Laravel is valuable to IT students who are acquiring new skills and require this type of project for their school, as well as for businesses and organizations that struggle with managing employees.|
|Language/s Used:||PHP (Laravel Framework)|
|PHP version (Recommended):||7.4.28|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
|Developer:||Glenn Magada Azuelo|
This Employee Management System In Laravel also includes a downloadable Source Code; simply locate and click the downloadable Button below to begin downloading.
To start executing this Project In PHP With Source Code make sure that you have a sublime or any platform of PHP and MySQL installed in your computer.
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
Employee Management System In Laravel : Steps on how to run the project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Steps on how to run the project Employee Management System In Laravel
- Step 1: Download Source Code
First, find the downloadable source code below and click to start downloading the source code file.
- Step 2: Extract File
Next, after finished to download the file, go to file location and right click the file and click.
- Step 3: Open Xampp
Next, open Xampp and start the Apache and MySQL.
- Step 4: Install the composer and Laravel.
Next, you need to install the composer and Laravel libraries.
- Step 5: Open Command Prompt.
Next, go to the project folder directory and type CMD to open the Command Prompt.
- Step 6: Composer Update
After you’ve finished installing composer and Laravel, move on to the next step. Run “composer update” from your command prompt at this point.
- Step 7: php artisan update
Then, on your command prompt, type “php artisan migrate” to migrate the db files after performing composer update.
- Step 7: php artisan key:generate
Then, on your command prompt, type “php artisan key:generate” A command that modifies the value of APP KEY in your. env file. This command is usually used after the composer create-project laravel/laravel command.
- Step 8: php artisan db:seed
Then, on your command prompt, type “php artisan db:seed” This operation will populate the users table with data. So, from a Laravel application, we can fill data into a MySQL table. We now want to create a single controller to handle the login process. So, in the command prompt, type the following command.
- Step 9: php artisan serve
Finally, on your command prompt, type “php artisan serve” The objective of using php artisan serve (PHP built in server) is only for testing and getting started with your project.
Downloadable Source Code Here!
As a result, this System is a fundamental project for all starting and intermediate PHP users interested in learning more about PHP web applications. Finally, the complete PHP (Laravel Framework) project is an absolute project with open source code, and it is a good approach for users to learn more about it.
I hope that this Project With Source Code Using PHP (Laravel Framework) and MySQL will assist you in finding what you are searching for, and that you will learn something helpful from it for future projects.
- DFD for Employee Management System
- Employee Attendance System In PHP Codeigniter With Source Code
- Activity Diagram for Employee Management System
- Employee Management System Project In Codeigniter With Source Code
- ER Diagram for Employee Management System and Database
- Employee Management System Project in Python with Source Code
- Employee Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Employee Management System Project in PHP With Source Code
- Employee Record Management System Project in C with Source Code
- Employee Management System Project In VB.net With Source Code
- Employee Management System Project In Java With Source Code
- Employee Payment Management System Project in Python Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Employee Management System In Laravel With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.