The Student Management System Project PHP is a web-based system which allows faculty members plan their schedules and communicate with one another about students.
This approach was created to make data tracking easier for both parents and administrative personnel.
Importance of Student Management System Project in PHP
Faculty jobs are made easier by student management systems, which provide an easy way to retrieve and sort information. This system enables professors and student supervisors to keep track of their students’ participation. The goal is to establish a situation that makes management and instructors’ life easier.
Student Management System in PHP Beneficiaries
- Schools / Universities
Student Management System In PHP: Project Details and Technology
|Project Name:||Student Management System Project In PHP With Source Code|
|Abstract||Student Management System Project in PHP – A student management system (also known as a student information system or SIS) helps a school manage data, communications, and scheduling.|
|Language/s Used:||PHP Web Framework|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
|Type:||Website, Web Application|
|Developer:||Source Code Hero|
Student Management System Project In PHP
A System for Managing Students The grades per subject and grade level of each student are stored in PHP and MySQL for periodic grading. The student’s final grade for each topic will be determined automatically, and the student’s status will be identified as passed or failed. The system was built on the practice of preserving and managing student records in one of the secondary public schools to the greatest extent possible.
Student Management System In PHP: Major Functionalities
- Login Page – The page where the system users will submit their system credentials to access the student grades records. This feature will help to restrict the data of the system.
- Home Page – The page where the system users will be redirected by default after logging into the system.
- School Year Page – This page can be navigated under maintenance navigation at the side panel of the admin user. This page is where the academic school year is listed and managed only by the system admin users.
- Grade List Page – This page can navigate also under maintenance navigation. This is the page where the list of grade levels are shown and managed.
- Student List – The page where all the students of the school are listed and managed. This is under master list navigation.
- Subjects List – The page where all the subjects are listed and managed.
- Curriculum List – The page where all the school curriculums or programs are listed and manage.
- Academic Record – The page where the system users manage student grades.
- Promote Candidates – The page where can system users update the student status if the student will be promoted or classified to move up for the next academic school year.
- Candidate List – The list of students who are entitled as promoted from their grade level of the current academic year.
- Form 137 Report – The printable record of the student’s grades for his/her secondary school year.
- Student List Report – The printable list of promoted or retained students on the selected school year.
- Candidates Report – The printable list of students who are promoted on the default school year.
- User Page – The page where can system admin user manages the list of the student record system users.
What Is PHP?
PHP (hypertext preprocessor) is a widely used open source general-purpose scripting language that is well suited for web development and can be embedded in HTML.
This Student Management System Using PHP also includes a downloadable PHP Source Code Free Download; simply locate and click the downloaded Source Code below to begin downloading.
To start executing this Project In PHP With Source Code make sure that you have a sublime or any platform of PHP and MySQL installed in your computer.
Student Management System In PHP With Source Code 2021: Steps on how to run the project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Student Management System In PHP With Source Code 2021
- Download Source Code
First, find the downloadable source code below and click to start downloading the source code file.
- Extract File
Next, after finished to download the file, go to file location and right click the file and click extract.
- Copy Project Folder
Next, copy the project folder and paste it to C:\xampp\htdocs.
- Open Xampp
Next, open xampp and start the apache and mysql.
- Create Database
Next, click any browser and type to the URL localhost/phpmyadmin and create database.
- Import Database
Next, click the created database and click import to the right tab and click choose file and import the sql file inside the download folder.
- Execute Project
Final, type to the URL localhost/grading
Downloadable Source Code Here!
Anyway, if you want to level up your programming knowledge, especially PHP, try this new article I’ve made for you Best PHP Projects With Source Code Free Download 2021.
As a result, this System is a basic project for all beginning and intermediate PHP users who want to broaden their understanding of PHP web applications. Finally, the entire PHP project with open source code is an absolute project and a valuable way for users to understand and explore more about it.
I hope this Project With Source Code using PHP MySQL will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
- Student Requisition System Project in Django with Source Code
- Student Grading System Project In Java With Source Code
- Student Information System In PHP With Source Code
- C++ Program On Student Report Card With Source Code
- Student Database Management System Project in C with Source Code
- Student Grading System In VB.net With Source Code
- Student Record System Project in C with Source Code
- Student Management System Project in C++ With Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Student Management System In PHP With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.