Vehicle Management System Project In Java – Vehicle Management Software is a system that provides management services that help businesses to eliminate or reduce the risks associated with the cars they own.
Importance of Vehicle Management System In Java
You can only rely on the confidence you have with your drivers if you don’t have a vehicle management system. And, more often than not, your drivers will breach your trust. For example, they could request more gasoline money because the location they need to visit is more distant than normal (but not in reality).
Vehicle Management System Project: Project Details and Technology
|Project Name:||Vehicle Management System Project In Java With Source Code|
|Abstract||Vehicle Management System In Java is an application for the Automotive industry.|
|JAVA version (Recommended):||8|
|Developer:||Source Code Hero|
Vehicle Management System Project In Java : About the project
This 2022 Vehicle Management System Project In Java was written in Java using the NetBeans IDE, with a Graphical User Interface (GUI) with Microsoft Access as the backend database and SQL for queries.
The goal of a Vehicle Service Management System Project in Java is to create an offline application that can manage vehicles and allow drivers and passengers to book rides.
Vehicle Management System In Java : Major Functionalities / Features
- Vehicle Management – Admin can add new vehicles, and manage them.
- Driver Management – A new driver can sign up, pick up the kind of vehicle he drives and he’ll be allotted a vehicle according to his selection. He can then turn his status as online and start picking rides.
- Passenger Management – New passengers can sign up and login into the system to book rides. They can book a ride, check their current rides and also past rides.
- Rides Management – Admin can manage the rides going on. An admin can even ban a driver.
- Booking Ride – Ride booking is done by the passengers where they can choose from 3 types of vehicles i.e. Bus, Rickshaw and Car. They have to select the routes and begin the travelling.
To start executing a Java Project, makes sure that you have NetBeans IDE or any platform of Java installed in your computer.
Vehicle Management System Project In Java With Source Code : Steps on how to run the project
Time needed: 5 minutes.
These are the steps on how to run Vehicle Management System Project In Java With Source Code
- Step 1: Download source code.
First, download the source code given below.
- Step 2: Extract file.
Next, after you finished download the source code, extract the zip file.
- Step 3: Click open project.
Next, open netbeans IDE and click open project and choose your download source code.
- Step 4: Run the project.
Next, right click the project folder and click run.
Downloadable Source Code Here!
The Project With Source Code is built fully in Java and MySQL Database. It has full-featured Graphical User Interface (GUI) with all the functionalities
This Article is the way to enhance and develop our skills and logic ideas which is important in practicing the Java programming language which is most well known and most usable programming language in many company.
As a result, this System is a basic project for all beginning and intermediate JAVA users who want to broaden their understanding of JAVA Desktop applications. Finally, the entire JAVA project with open source code is an absolute project and a valuable way for users to understand and explore more about it.
- Vehicle Service Management System Project in Django with Source Code
- Car Rental System In PHP With Source Code
- Car Rental Management System Project In C++ With Source Code
- Car Sales Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Vehicle Management System Project In Java NetBeans With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.