Online Medical Management System Project in Django with Source Code
Online Medical Management System Project in Django with Source Code – This Django-based online medical management system was built using Python, Django, and a MySQL database. The Online Medical Store System was created specifically for ordering medicines via the internet.
Project Details and Technology
The information and technology used in this system are listed in the table below. Python 3.9 is the recommended version for use. The project’s name is Online Medical Management System, and the programming language is Python Django. This project’s database is SQLITE3, and the author or developer is sourcecodehero.
|Project Name:||Online Medical Management System|
|Language/s Used:||Python Django|
|Python version (Recommended):||3.9|
Abstract: Online Medical Management System Project in Django
Web-based technology today provides a plethora of online services in practically every industry. Almost everything can be done online, decreasing the number of chores, costs, and efforts to a greater level. Online storage may also be handled utilizing cloud computing. The article proposes a proposal for a web-based platform that would allow numerous medical/hospital operations to be performed online using Web, networking, cloud, and android programming technology, which might be highly useful in implementing online medical management functions. This will aid in the management of patients, the management of doctor’s schedules, and the maintenance of patient records that can be accessed throughout the hospital. Patient information is stored, managed, communicated, analyzed, and updated online.
Introduction: Online Medical Management System Project in Django
Are you seeking for a project for an online medical management system? We’re here to assist you. You can get in touch with us. Everyone in this planet, somewhere in the world, may encounter disease or injury at some point in their lives. To cure the ailment, we’ll need the help of a doctor.
When we see the doctor, he evaluates the problem with us, explains the cause of the problem, and recommends a medication. These medications can be found in medical supply stores. One must bring a prescription to the store, which the staff will take care of and utilize to determine which drugs they require based on the medicine’s name.
Definition of Terms: Online Medical Management System Project in Django
- Order – This is the user interface that we have here. He gets all of his chosen drugs here, and he may place orders after downloading the prescription from any reputable doctor.
- Prescription Uploading – After receiving the prescriptions from the doctor’s checkup, one can submit them. Doctors write a necessary prescription in order to treat the ailment. This user must upload to the interface in order for the order to be approved.
- Payment – The payment can be made by the user using their debit card in the account of the medicos’ owner, and they will have options in an integrated payment environment.
- Medicines – The medications are maintained in the right location so that they may be taken out quickly after the prescription is received. It allows employees to search for it from the interface, indicating where it is situated and how they will locate it.
- Registration – Users’ information must be compelled to be entered into the system in order to identify each of them clearly and do the required group action as quickly as possible. The bills are issued in the same manner as the bill’s name. On the other hand, this abundance of things necessitates measurement wherever we shall refer to him.
Watch the video below to see the Online Medical Management Project in Django with Source Code in action.
It allows customers to select things they want and place orders for home delivery. Customers of the website can temporarily save their chosen medicine or products in a basket for subsequent checkout, just like any other e-commerce platform.
This Django-based Online Medical Management System is a simple project for novices to learn how to create a web-based Django project.
We will offer you with the whole source code and database for the Python project so that you can quickly install it on your PC and begin learning Python Django programming.
Major Functionalities Used in Online Medical Management System Project in Django
Features of Online Medical Management System in Django in admin side:
- Manage Medicine – The admin has access to the information system for product management. He has the ability to add, amend, and delete medications.
- Manage Categories – This page allows the administrator to create, update, and delete categories.
- Dashboard – From the admin dashboard, you’ll have access to all of the system’s essential functions. A summary of products, orders, and categories, for example.
- Manage Orders – As one of the admin’s key functions, the admin can accept or reject customer orders on a case-by-case basis, and the list of customer orders is displayed.
- Manage User – The account of a user can be managed by the administrator. Users can be added, updated, and blocked in the system by the administrator.
- Secure Login and Logout – One of the system’s security features is the secure login and logout system, which is enabled by default.
Features of Online Medical Management System in Django in frontend side:
- Login – On this page, customers enter their website credentials to get access and log in.
- Register – This is the page where new customers create their website login credentials.
- Home – This is the system’s default page when clients visit the website. This page displays the medications available for purchase in the store.
- Medicine View – The page on which the customer adds the product to his or her cart as well as the page on which the medicine-specific information is displayed.
- Cart List – The page that lists the things that customers have chosen is called the Cart List. The customer can complete the order checkout process on this page.
- My Orders – This is the page where the customer’s orders are listed.
To complete this Python Django project, you must be familiar with the following:
- Database Administration
Make sure you have PyCharm Professional IDE installed on your computer before you begin constructing an Online Medical Management System Project in Python Django.
The Steps to Run a Online Medical Management System Project in Django
Time needed: 3 minutes.
These are the step’s to run a Online Medical Management System Project in Django
- pip install virtualenv
First, You need to install the virtualenv, Open a command prompt by going to the project folder directory and typing CMD. After opening the CMD type ” pip install virtualenv “.
- virtualenv env
Then, after installing virtualenv just type “virtualenv env” and enter.
- cd env/Scripts
Next, just type ” cd env/Scripts ” and press enter.
Next, you need to type “activate” then press enter.
- cd ../..
Next, just type ” cd ../.. ” and press enter.
- Install Django
Next, type the command “pip install django”.Install DjangoNext, type the command “pip install django”.
- python manage.py makemigrations
Next, after installing the requirements type this command ” python manage.py makemigrations ” to create a tables in the database.
- python manage.py migrate –run-syncdb
Next, after making migrations type this command ” python manage.py migrate –run-syncdb ” to migrate the tables in database.
- python manage.py createsuperuser
After migration of database you need to create super user to login in the admin account, just you need is to type the command ” python manage.py createsuperuser “.
- python manage.py runserver
Lastly, after creating super user just type the command ” python manage.py runserver “. It should only be used for testing and launching your project; it should not be utilized for live website deployment.
Finally, To access your project dashboard, type or copy this “http://127.0.0.1:8000/” into your browser.
Download Source Code Here!
In conclusion, this 2022 Online Medical Management System can be beneficial to students or professionals interested in learning the python Django programming language. This project can also be customized to meet your specific needs. I hope that this project will assist you in honing your talents.
This is how you make a Online Medical Management System in Django in your python projects. In your Django projects, you can always expand and attempt alternative ways to implement the Online Medical Management System in Django.
This Mini Project for Online Medical Management System is free to download and use for educational purposes only. It is simple to comprehend and manipulate.
- Hospital Management System PHP Project With Source Code
- Medical Store Management System Project In C With Source Code
- Clinic Management System Project in C++ with Source Code
If you have any questions or suggestions about Online Medical Management System Project in Django With Source Code, please feel free to leave a comment below.