This Python Tutorial is meant for beginners who want to broaden their knowledge of this powerful programming language. The tutorial covers from a very basic to advanced concepts of Python.
Further, once you read this Python tutorial completely, you will gain a great level of expertise in Python, Where you can take yourself to a high-level programmer or else become a world-class software engineer in big companies.
What is Python?
Python is a general-purpose interpreted, object-oriented, interactive, popular, and high-level programming language. And Python is a garbage-collected and dynamically-typed programming language.
Further, Python was created by a Dutch computer programmer named Guido van Rossum in the year 1985- 1990. Python is very similar to Perl programming language.
Lastly, The entire source code of Python programming language is available under the conservation of GNU General Public License (GPL).
Python also supports multiple programming paradigms such as object-oriented, procedural, and fully functional programming languages. Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes the readability of the code with the simple use of significant indentation.
There are many top Python opportunities waiting for you once you learned and master this programming language.
Python is a high demand in many big companies and they are looking for a bright programmer in Python to produce and develop software, websites and applications or else to work in different fields on AI (Artificial Intelligence), ML (Machine Learning) Technologies, or Data Science.
A Python programmer with at least 3-5 years of experience will be granted a salary range of $150,000 annual package and Python is the most in-demand programming language in USA and India.
The following is a list of companies that use Python programming language.
- Many more…
Why do you need to learn Python?
Python is needed to learn rather than other programming languages for a reason of Python is one of the top-rated and most popular programming languages.
Further, Python is super easy to use, so it means once you started learning Python programming it is really suited for you and the best choice.
Almost all schools, Colleges, and Universities are teaching Python as one of their primary programming languages. It is also one of the reasons why Python is one of the top choices of most programmers.
The following are the list of why you need to learn Python
- Python is fairly simple and super easy to learn
- Python is in-demand in many companies and ensures a high salary
- Python is an Open Source which means that it is free and available without any cost
- Python has many powerful libraries for development which includes ML, AI, Computer Vission, and many more.
- Python is a versatile language that can be used for creating many different things.
Python Careers Description
Once you master Python, then you have a great chance ahead.
The following list is the career options for Python programmers:
- Python developer
- Game developer
- Web designer
- Data scientist
- DevOps Engineer
- Data analyst
- Data Engineer
- Machine learning engineer
- Software engineer
- Full-stack developer
- Many other roles
Applications of Python
As I mentioned before Python is the most widely used programming language worldwide and need by many big companies.
The following is the list of applications of Python programming language.
- Python lines of code are easy to read and are more clearly defined and are very visible to the eyes.
- Python code is easy to learn with a few keywords, clearly defined syntax, and have a simple structure. This allows students to learn the programming language easily.
- Python is a scalable language that provides better support and structure for large-scale programs rather than shell scripting.
- Python is fairly maintainable and the source code is very clean and easy to debug.
- Python can execute on a wide range of any hardware platforms and the time execution has never been changed.
- Python is extendable which allows you to add low-level modules into the Python interpreter and these modules can enable programmers to customize or add their tools to be efficient.
- Python support and provides all major commercial databases such as MongoDB, MySQL and etc.
- Python supports graphical user interface (GUI) applications which can be created and can be ported to any systems libraries, calls, Macintosh, X Window system of Unix, and windows systems, such as Windows MFC.
In summary, you have read about the Python Tutorial which is a step-by-step tutorial for Python. We also discussed in this article what is Python, Python Opportunities, why you need to learn Python, why Python is good for students and professionals, Python careers description, Python characteristics, and applications of Python.
I hope this Python tutorial could help you a lot to continue pursuing to learn this powerful programming language. If you want to learn more check out my previous and latest articles for more career-changing articles.